Checklist for submission.
Please go through the following checklist before submission.
- I have followed the authors guideline of this journal.
See the author guideline and follow the format https://foodandscientificreports.com/guideline.html
- The abstract of this article contains 50-100 words.
- My articles has number of 4-5 very relevant key words.
- The article has a good content to share consisting 1500-2000 words.
- The tables and figures are well leveled and explained.
- I have followed APA style in reference section.
- My article is not plagiarised or under 10 % of plagiarism level
(The text, graph, chart, images, etc. of the article must be plagiarism free).
Please check the plagiarism in https://www.duplichecker.com , https://plagiarismdetector.net , for better results
- Not any part of the article previously or simultaneously published elsewhere.
- I have Research gate/ Academia.edu/ Google scholar account. I shall upload the published articles there for better visibility.
There is a monthly award for most popular article based on numbers of views . All the published article uploaded in different research platform (e.g. Research Gate, Academia.edu, Google Scholar, etc.) and social media platforms shall enhance visibility of your article.
All Fields must be filled out for a successful submission. In letter to editor section please write uniqueness of your article and must mention two names of reviewers with their complete address, designations, subject of interest mail id and mobile number.
Minimum 50-100 Words.
If you unable to submit or anything else You can directly send your article in this mail id : email@example.com .